Our sod installation team has over 25 years experience, and we work with only the highest quality of sod provider in the DFW area. We use high quality, dependable premium sod because they offer the widest variety of types of grass as well as we never have any problem with weed or pest infestation when using this premium sod. For the best quality Carrollton sod installation, call JC’s Landscaping.
At JC’s Landscaping, we are dedicated to providing you with the very best value in high quality sod installation. You can count on a high quality product and service at a reasonable price when you purchase a sod installation plan from us.
Our sod installation process is professional and effective. A Carrollton sod installation expert from JC’s Landscaping will examine and evaluate the property to determine the sun/shade mix that your lawn currently gets. We will review your options and suggest the best sod type(s) for you to have installed. Once you have made a decision on the type of sod you would like, we will provide a detailed estimate of what it will cost to have the sod delivered and installed. We will then set a time and date for the job to be completed.
What to expect on the day of your new sod installation
- Remove all of the existing grass and weeds
- Mark off the location of the sprinkler heads
- Roto-till the lawn to loosen the soil and promote healthy root growth.
- Apply a top dressing to resurface the yard where needed.
- Install the new sod in a staggering joint fashion to ensure you do not encounter any water runoff with the new sod.
- Water roll in the new sod for great root contact and a smooth finish.
- Test sprinkler system and provide watering instructions
We offer a 30 day warranty on our sod installation process.
- There is a 30 day warranty on the grass that we install. The grass warranty will cover one yard per pallet(3 squares) of sod that is ordered for installation. We offer a 1 year warranty when enrolling in our annual weed control and fertilization plan with grub worm control added for $480/yr ($120/qtr). This would also allow us to maintain your new sod properly.