Decorating your home for the holidays is a time consuming task. It’s a good idea to check out a store specializing in holiday decorations where you can find everything in one stop. So where to buy outdoor Christmas lights in Dallas? Finding your tree, all the trimmings and even a few gifts at some of these unique holiday stores. Shoppers have a few options to find those holiday goodies!
Specialized Decorations Stores
- Decorator’s Warehouse: Located in Arlington and Plano. You’ll find over 20 themed areas featuring snowmen, Santas, peppermint, Renaissance themes and more.
- Holidaze and Gifts is a family owned and operated specialty gift shop, located at the northeast corner of Parker on Preston Road in Plano. Find unique and fun gift ideas, along with holiday and gift decor.
- Holiday Warehouse: Decorator’s Warehouse closed its doors. Holiday Warehouse is now located in the huge showroom. Location: 2819 W. 15th Street, Plano, Texas 75075
- Merry Christmas and Clowns is located in historic downtown Grapevine, Merry’s is a year-round Christmas gift store and gallery.
Big Box Retail Stores
- Lowes – Now offering a large variety of lights for both indoors and outdoor. From string lights to projection lights.
- Home Depot – Find Christmas trees, lights decorations, yard inflatables and more.
- Walmart – Walmart has a large selections Christmas and holiday lights available.
Online Retail Stores
You can order Christmas lights online from any of the 3 big box stores listed above. However if you need more specialized lighting needs look to the links below.
- 1000bulbs.com – A specialized online store dedicated to all things lights and light bulb related.
- Amazon.com – The worlds largest online retailer
For those who want to simplify the process of adding outdoor Christmas lights to their home can always call for the easiest way to get Christmas lights installed.
One thought on “Where to buy outdoor Christmas lights in Dallas?”
Christmas lights have been in existence for decades, and are significant during the Christmas season. But then, finding a perfect place to buy these lights may not be very easy. Looking at the Facebook page of Merry Christmas and Clowns, I think that’d be the ideal choice for me when I get to Dallas this year.