Our sod installation team has over 15 years experience, and we work with only the highest quality of sod provider in the DFW area. JC’s Landscaping offers the best quality sod available for Melissa, TX and surrounding areas of North Texas. Look no further for the best Melissa TX sod installation landscaping service.
New Sod Installation Step by Step
- First we remove all of the existing grass, weeds and rocks in your lawn.
- Mark the location of sprinkler heads to prevent any unnecessary damages.
- Loosen the soil with a roto-tiller to promote healthy root growth.
- Resurface the yard where needed by applying a top dressing of soil.
- Roll in new sod with water for great root contact and a smooth finish.
- Test sprinkler system and provide watering instructions.
Types of Sod Available
- Drought and heat-tolerant, Can survive long droughts without sustaining permanent damage
- High level of weed resistance as well as Chinch bug resistant
- Top shade-tolerant St. Augustine grasses, however it also thrives in full sunlight.
- Excellent cold tolerance means less hassles in the winter months, better color retention, and quicker recovery.
- Warm-season grass, requires full sun and good drainage
- Suitable for southern lawns from coast to coast
- Heat, drought, traffic and salt tolerant
Looking for a different type of grass? Call us now for prices and availability!
Lawn mowing is recommended after 2 to 4 weeks.
We offer a 30 day warranty on our sod installation process.
- There is a 30 day warranty on the grass that we install.
- The grass warranty will cover one yard per pallet(3 squares) of sod that is ordered for installation.
- We offer a 1 year warranty when enrolling in our annual weed control and fertilization plan with grub
worm control added for $480/yr ($120/qtr). This would also allow us to maintain your new sod properly.