Keep It Simple
With just a little imagination and planning, your small yard can be transformed into an charming landscape that you and your family will enjoy for years to come.
Additionally, a well-maintained landscape could be the choice selling point if you ever put your home on the market. Either way, it’s a worthy investment that will improve the quality of your home as well as the time you spend in your yard.
When it comes to re-imaging your outdoor space, personal style will undoubtedly play a pivotal role. We have a few tips that will help ensure your success, especially if you’re working with limited space.
Our small backyard ideas will have you relaxing in a space that is equally functional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Centered Lawn with Outer Flower Beds
- Edged Lawn and Flower Beds with Small Patio
- Multi Level Patio or Deck with Quality Wood and Raised Flower Beds
- Enclosed Patio with Wall Ornamental Grasses
- Urban Oasis With Waterfall
- Long Pool and Jacuzzi
- Small Pool or Jacuzzi
- Outdoor Lounge Area with Fire Pit
- Wall Planters and Hanging Pots
When small yard landscaping is the project you’re focusing on, be sure to use a variety of plants at varying heights to add depth and dimension. Tall and slender trees, a wall of ivy, a small flowerbed, or some compact shrubs are all great options.
JCs Landscaping is ready to help achieve your small landscape dreams. Call us for a free estimate.